|Population at 01/01/2018
|Inflation within 2017
|CPI within 2017
|GDP within 2017
||61,1 bln. somoni
|1 US Dollar
|10 Russian roubles
The Agency on the statistics has held press conference with representatives of mass media following the results in first half of 2015
The Statistical Agency under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan held a press conference with media representatives in the national press - center.
The press conference was attended by journalists of newspapers, radio and television, including the newspapers: "Sadoi Mardum", "Ozodagon," "Digest, "Avestor", "Khalk Ovozi", "Faraj", "Javononi Tojikiston", "Charhi gardum", "Khovar", radio – "Radio of Tajikistan", "Ovozi tolik", TV Shabakai Awwal, "Dzhahonamo", "Bahoriston" and others.
Before the press conference the journalists were provided with press releases on the socio-economic situation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the activities of the state statistical offices of the Republic of Tajikistan in first half of 2015.
Ms. Hasanzoda Gulnora, the Director of the Statistical Agency, opened the press conference and presented the results of the activities of the statistical offices in first half of 2015.
In general, the journalists were interested in the following topics:
- The number of migrant workers in the Russian Federation;
- Population (including elderly people 100 years and older);
- The number of pensioners in the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Humanitarian assistance;
- On the area of housing;
- Crop area and production of potatoes for the first half 2015;
- The total number of industrial enterprises;
- The number of births in 2014 and the first half of 2015 (including the birth of children with disabilities);
- The establishment of an interdepartmental working group;
- Production, import and export of goods and services;
- On preparations for the next census;
- Cooperation with the state statistics development partners, including international organizations.
Media representatives were satisfied with the answers. Such events with the participation of media representatives and users of statistics will improve the transparency and quality of work in the preparation of statistical data.